Eyelash Extensions Gold Coast - Semi-permanent Eyelash Extensions - Lash Extensions & Grafting
The Touch Up Team has trained eyelash extensions technicians and qualified beauty therapista with years of grafting experience and application on hundreds of happy clients. Rebecca, owner of The Touch Up Team also works for national Australian Eyelash Grafting Company as a technician/demonstrator/trainer and regularly attends the Sydney and Melbourne Salon Beauty Expos showcasing all of the latest applications, skills, techniques and products.
Rebecca trained personally under one of the creators of one of the very first eyelash grafting companies in Australia 'Graft-A-Lash' (2008), and continually keeps both her own and The Touch Up team staff, skills and products
up-to-date with attendance at Industry seminars, training sessions and
launches all over Australia.
We offer a personal, boutique service with a majority of clients finding out about The Touch Up Team's Eyelash
Extensions Gold Coast through verbal Referral.
Rebecca is also a qualified trainer and
assessor and offers professional
eyelash extensions training for those wishing to start a new career, add to their list of services being offered, or to
make some extra money as a part-time job/hobby. Please do not hesitate to contact our office regarding pricing and certificate training. ** There are many incentives to being a regular client, with discounts for your birthday, free offers once you have reached a set number of infills and VIP Referral discounts to both yourself and any clients you recommend to The Touch Up Team.
Important Information Prior To Your Appointment
* Bookings are by appointment only. We require a minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation of appointments (please see our 'Appointment Cancellation Policy' on our 'Services & Prices' page).
If you are wanting an appointment within 24 to 48 hours of your query, please call to book, as when we are heavily booked, we only check the
email once a day and would hate for you to miss out.
* Please remove all eye make-up prior to arriving where possible
* Please remove contact lenses, or bring solution etc, as they will need
to be removed prior to application
* Please do not make a booking should you have had an eyelash perm within the last 4 to 6 weeks
* Avoid rubbing and touching eyes for 2 hours after appointment where
* Avoid water - swimming, sauna & steam for 24 hours after appointment.
* Please do not make a booking should you have an eye infection and/or
irritation or if you have had an eyelash perm within the last 3 months.
Please contact us to make an appointment.